When any book is nominated for the Stoker Award, it automatically has a quality that others won’t. Spellbent by Lucy Snyder is a urban fantasy about a novice witch, Jessie Shimmer, caught in the middle of a horrible accident that will change not only her, but the world she is a part of. Her boyfriend, Cooper Marron, is pulled into a hellish dimension while they were trying to call rain to end a drought. The damage caused by the rip in dimensions causes a cover-up of supernatural proportions with Jessie now considered a fugitive for things she never knew about or took part in.
- 4 of 5 stars to Batman by Alan Moore bit.ly/SYzKSz 5 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Red Dragon by Thomas Harris bit.ly/P1mka6 7 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns bit.ly/P2VtGV 8 months ago
- I'm #reading Psycho by Robert Bloch bit.ly/OhQwtj 8 months ago
- (New Changing The Face of Horror Post) Adam Cesare (@adam_cesare) on What Makes a Horror Fan wp.me/p1dJji-dG 9 months ago
NHRS at GoodreadsNo data found