Sally Bosco closes out our Many Genres, One Craft interview series. A writer of dark fiction, she finds her place in an area not well explored in the horror genre: Young Adult fiction. And what do many teenagers enjoy these day? Manga. So join us as Sally tells us about horror’s role and perception in both the YA and Manga audiences as well as few other tid bits on women writer of horror and horror’s relation to paranormal romance.
- 4 of 5 stars to Batman by Alan Moore bit.ly/SYzKSz 5 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Red Dragon by Thomas Harris bit.ly/P1mka6 7 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns bit.ly/P2VtGV 8 months ago
- I'm #reading Psycho by Robert Bloch bit.ly/OhQwtj 9 months ago
- (New Changing The Face of Horror Post) Adam Cesare (@adam_cesare) on What Makes a Horror Fan wp.me/p1dJji-dG 9 months ago
NHRS at GoodreadsNo data found