Rising horror writer, Kevin Lucia, recently posted on his blog on why he got into writing horror. While it’s assumed that we aren’t all the same in our reasons, it helps show that we aren’t all traditional either. Take a read of his blog, and possibly his stories.
- 4 of 5 stars to Batman by Alan Moore bit.ly/SYzKSz 5 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Red Dragon by Thomas Harris bit.ly/P1mka6 7 months ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns bit.ly/P2VtGV 8 months ago
- I'm #reading Psycho by Robert Bloch bit.ly/OhQwtj 8 months ago
- (New Changing The Face of Horror Post) Adam Cesare (@adam_cesare) on What Makes a Horror Fan wp.me/p1dJji-dG 9 months ago
NHRS at GoodreadsNo data found